This 2020 is going to be all about Classic Blue!
Updated: Dec 18, 2019
We currently live in a world full of uncertainty, and the “Classic Blue” color emerges as a symbol of stability. This color inherently represents peace, constancy, reliability, and trust.
The classic tone of blue stands against aggression and encourages a world of honesty and constant improvement.
Being classic and timeless, Classic Blue to convey different moods and emotions when combined with other fellow colors.
As Laurie Pressman the vice the of the Pantone Color Institute said “It's a color that anticipates what's going to happen next."
For this upcoming 2020, EQR has prepared a limited Rose edition called “Blue Laguna”.
Inspired on the uniqueness and blue beauty of Ecuadorian landmarks, we created Blue Laguna limited-edition rose.
Check out more about the breath-taking Ecuadorian natural landmarks.
1. Quilotoa: Embedded in the middle of the Andes, the Quilotoa surprises all its visitors. From the viewpoint, located at 4,000 meters above sea level, you can see the lagoon formed in the crater of a volcano. Because of its minerals, the water has different shades of green, turquoise, blue.
2. Cotopaxi: Cotopaxi is one of Ecuador’s most famous landmarks. Every Ecuadorian feel identified with this majestic volcano, which also has the peculiarity of being the tallest active volcano in the world! It is fierce yet beautiful at the same time.
3. Blue Footed Booby: This is one of the most iconic birds of all the Galapagos Islands. They are famous not just in Ecuador, but all over the world due to their remarkable bright blue feet.
4. Quinde: The Quinde is a small, colorful bird that always goes from flower to flower. Its striking blue color can brighten the day to more than one. This bird is native from Quito and its surroundings.
5. Anaco: Anaco is a traditional outfit for indigenous women in the city of Otavalo wear. Otavalo is a city two hours north from Quito, the capital of Ecuador.
Anaco is seen as one of the most beautiful outfits in the country due to its singularity of tones, nuances, and elegance.
Since blue is the 2020 Pantone, Ecuador has proven to always keep up with the latest trends!